cogito package builds under pbuilder now

I've put up a new version of the cogito package I'm working on (0.8-2)
here:

    http://highlab.com/~seb/debian

I added the needed Build-Depends so this version builds with pbuilder
under Sarge.

I still get lintian & linda errors about all the programs missing
manpages.  The upstream code is very much in flux still, can I just point
them to the 'undocumented' manpage for now, and write manpages as they
settle down?

Hey, I just noticed that some people have an ITP for git/cogito in the
Bugs database (#304602).  I'll send them an email and see what they say.

--
Sebastian