will you be my daddy?

Hi folks, I'm a wanna-be new maintainer looking for a sponsor.  I've been
using Debian since 0.93 and I've made some little goofy packages for local
use.  I finally made a package that others may find useful, of cogito:

    http://highlab.com/~seb/debian

It's lintian and linda clean, _except_ for missing manpages.

I think the next things that need to happen are:

    I need to meet a mentor and get my key signed.  I live in Boulder,
    Colorado, USA.

    I need a Sponsor to review my package and (after I fix any problems
    with it) upload it to the archive.

--
Sebastian