Re: RFS: html-xml-utils (W3C simple HTML and XML utilities)

[Again, Geert, I meant to reply to the list.  Sorry.  I'll get this down
sooner or later.]

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:58:51 +0200, "Geert Stappers"
<stappers@stappers.nl> said:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 09:21:01AM -0600, Beverly Davis wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I'm looking for a sponsor for html-xml-utils.  This is a collection of
> > simple command-line utilities developed at the W3C for manipulating HTML
> > and XML files.  I have prefixed the names of the executables with "hx_"
> > to try to avoid name conflicts.  The package is lintian clean.  I have
> > contacted upstream, and he would be glad to have html-xml-utils
> > available as a Debian package.
>
> What thinks upstream of the  hx_  prefix?

Prefixing the programs' names was mentioned in the upstream TODO file.
"hx_" was the prefix suggested.

> Cheers
> Geert Stappers

Regards,