Re: Requesting sponsor ship for extreme ftpd

Hello Johnny,

* Johnny Mast <rave@rosiello.org> [2005-04-23 15:46]:
> Hi i would like you guys to take a look at my package im
> coding wich i like to recv a sponsor ship for.
>
> Its an ftpd the now runs on multiple operating systems
> like
>
> Linux
> OpenBSD
> NetBSD
> FreeBSD
> MaxOSx
> Solaris
>
> It requirest os dependent login methodes and can he
> configured to handle ssl/sql virtualhosting and quatas.
> Users can be configured to be locked in there home dirs
> with a version of chroot we coded our selfs this means we
> dont have to run the package as the root user. An 2nd
> option wich makes this possible is using password file.
>
> The package is still in development-testing stage so its
> not done yet.
>
> The source can be found at
> http://www.rosiello.net/exetreme
>
> We have quite a team of tester on multiple operating
> systems and we will work out some gui environments as
> well. And not to forget we are thinking of creating a
> litle static package to support embeded linux versions
> like bussy box on wifi access points as well.
>
> rave@rosiello.org  is the place to reach me

This report include all information but isn't well readable.
The easiest thing is to include the original itp bug in the
mail and a location in the web at which the package is
available.
regards nico
--
Nico Golde - 310777820@ICQ | GPG: 1024D/73647CFF