Re: RFS: NMU for chkrootkit

On 17 Apr 2005, at 18:40, Romain Beauxis wrote:
I found out that there had been an new upstream release for chkrootkit, and I
intented to package it.

chkrootkit is not orphaned, however the maintainer[1] seems missing in action again. Did you already try to contact him by mail about your efforts? At least I doubt that you would find some sponsor who helps you to just take it over instead of following the procedures.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer

[1] lmoore@debian.org