RFS: php4-dbase

ITP here: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=302242

* Package name    : php4-dbase
  Version         : 4.3.10
  Upstream Author : The PHP Group <group@php.net>
* URL             : http://www.php.net/
* License         : (PHP License, libdbf)
  Description     : dBase module for php4

Package available at: http://www.dataplus.se/~kim/php4-dbase/

I'm looking for a sponsor for this, which also happens to be my very
first package :).

The license of the package unfortunately makes it non-free.  The libdbf
license isn't terribly restrictive, but just not Free enough.  There's
a bit of discussion regarding that in the ITP bug, as well as the full
text of the license.

As I've noticed that "vanity packages" are frowned upon, and rightly
so, it might be worth noting that my interest in this package stems
from need, rather than just wanting to package something. I've been
wanting to get involved in Debian for quite some time, but never gotten
that push to get me over the initial learning-curve.

When php4-dbase was removed from testing, it provided the nudge I
needed.  I'm dependant on the package, as I'm stuck maintaining several
systems based on said ancient db format.

Anyways, I hope I didn't make too many terrible misstakes with the
package, and that someone will be willing to sponsor it! :)

// Kim Lundgren