Re: RFS: Krecipes for Debian

You can download it from

 http://lilik.it/~mazzo/package/

Thank you for your interest..

Matteo

Jamin W. Collins wrote:
On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 11:39:36AM +0100, Matteo Mazzoni for Debian wrote:

Hi, I'm packaging krecipes,

"A KDE Recipe Tool based on a database backend (SQLite, MySQL or
PostgreSQL), designed to be highly configurable. With features such as:
configurable ingredients, shopping lists, daily recipe suggestions based
on calories/diets... and much more to come."

http://krecipes.sf.net/

and I'm searching for someone to sponsor me.
Feel free to contact me for having more information about that.

Is the package available (URL) for review?