Re: About control files

Lucas Di Pentima a écrit :
....I see that the source package control file must be in
"debian/control", and the binary control file must be in
"DEBIAN/control"...am I right? they are different directories? I didn't
knew that.

that DEBIAN directory is the one generated in a binary package, where the only part in debian/control relevant to this package will be copied.

Said differently, debian/control contains the source package control, then all the binary controls that will be copied in their respective temporary tree before generating the deb archive.

--
Hervé Cauwelier
http://www.oursours.net/