dcraw maintainer in need of a sponsor

Dear esteemed members of the debian community,

I have maintained dcraw for a couple of years, but my current sponsor
is no longer able to help me with uploads, due to other commitments.
I am sure it is nothing to do with my constant pestering :)

Anyway, dcraw in sid is horrendously out of date, and desperately
in need of updating for better camera support and lots of other
lovely features.

If anyone would be able to help me, please reply on or off list
and we can sort out the details.

Thanks,

--
Steve King