Re: RFS: setserial -- Controls configuration of serial ports (2nd try)

On 11 Mar 2005, at 08:29, Jan Zizka wrote:
BTW at least when I have re-duploaded those corrections to mentors.debian.net
the package was updated just fine even thow the revision didn't change.
I would actually expect what you have described but seems that it's not
like that.

Mentors uses the simple dinstall method but the Debian archive has a full-fledged dak running. So you would not be able to change something in a revision already uploaded to the official archives.

Regards,
Philipp Kern