Re: Can't make a proper Debian package of a library

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 10:42:22PM +0000, Noel Torres wrote:

> Justin Pryzby escribió:
>
> | On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 09:59:20PM +0000, Noel Torres wrote:
> |> Can somebody help me to package it? I want it to become (some day) a
> |> piece of Debian.
> | Yes, we will do our best to help you.  I think everyone here would
>
> I'm subscribed now.
>
> Where can I start? submitting the source code somewhere? submitting my
> debianized directory?
Were you successful in debianizing your software?  If so, you can ask
here for a sponsor (sorry, I can't help you, I'm not a developer).  If
not, then you need to reread the new maintainers guide, which is The First
Step (the Second Step typically being `dh_make`).

Justin