Package to contrib or non-free

Hello,

I have a question to one of my packages (Jmol, LGPL licensed), I
unofficially maintain.

Sources:
http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/source/science/

The package source comes with a few precompiled Java binaries (.jar).
Now I have the possibility to use Debian packages instead of the
distributed ones (e.g. commons-cli.jar, itext.jar). But there are still
a few libraries left (netscape.jar, Acme.jar, vecmath1.2-1.14.jar),
which do not exist in the Debian distribution. Now I'm not sure, where
to put the jmol packages. Can I put them into contrib or do I have to
put them into non-free. The policy says:

[cite]
Examples of packages which would be included in contrib or
non-US/contrib are:

-free packages which require contrib, non-free packages or packages
which are not in our archive at all for compilation or execution, and
-wrapper packages or other sorts of free accessories for non-free
programs.
[/cite]

During my build-process I make runtime-dependencies to the Java libs
which are in the official Debian distribution and I include all other
stuff (from netscape.jar, Acme.jar, vecmath1.2-1.14.jar) into the Jmol
binary. Can someone review my package and give me some feedback? Hints
for a beeter quality of the package are also welcome.

Regards, Daniel
--
http://debian.wgdd.de