Looking a sponsor for libapache-mod-spambot

Hello Mentors :)

There's a RFS[1] on the spambot module[2] for Apache (both 1.3 and 2 versions)
and O would like to maintain it.

The Spambot module provides a dynamic blacklist engine for preventing
spammers IP to download data from your webserver.

I've already an experimental package that provides a working module for
Apache 1.3 and am working on the Apache 2 building at the moment.

I'd like to know if someone here is interested in sponsoring me.

Thanks.

Regards,

Alexis.

1 : http://lists.debian.org/debian-apache/2005/02/msg00010.html
2 : http://spambot.sf.net

PS: Please reply to debian-mentors, debian-apache is only CC'ed for
notification, as the request started as a bug report.

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.