Re: RFS(2): autoreply - A safe, rate-limited auto-responder

Foreword: you're lucky I happened to relate your mail to mine. Please do
the necessary so that your future messages actually appear as replies to
the messages you are replying to (hint: the "References" field does the
job).

"Richard A. Hecker" <gr8birds@QNET.COM> wrote:

> You used a judgement to say judgements are not acceptable.  Last time I
> checked,

I didn't say that "judgements are not acceptable". Please don't misquote
me. I said that I found a *particular* judgement not acceptable on
public mailing lists. I believe I am still entitled to have opinions.

> Debian did not have any opennings in the PC police department ;-)

Well, if the PC police department is the one preventing me from
expressing my views, you may already be working there... One learns
every day, you know.

--
Florent