Re: RFS: billard-gl -- OpenGL billiards game

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 09:18:34PM +0100, Thierry Reding wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for someone who might be willing to sponsor an upload for the
> billard-gl package. I have submitted an ITA for the package a while back
> (bug #236582) and have been working on patches for outstanding bugs.

[...]

> The packages that I have prepared can be found on[2]. If there are any
> questions or suggestions, I follow this list but can also be reached in
> #debian-mentors on IRC (nick is `beatle').

If noone offered you an upload yet, then I could do it for you.

I tried to contact you via IRC, but without success ;P

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska