Re: #281307

Le Lun 24 Janvier 2005 10:27, Matthew Palmer a écrit :
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:57:47AM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > I'm the current flyspray maintainer ... and I should say I don't
> > know what to do with that bug [1]
> >
> >   Upstream, and I agree on the fact that the problem is not
> > flyspray's fault. Should I close the bug ? or let it live with
> > wontfix for years ? or should I reassign the problem to privoxy ?
>
> Weird one.  Does the bugfix suggested break anything?  Perhaps you
> could make it a config setting -- if the user *wants* to accept
> screwed up cookies, then let them.

mmmmm don't like it

> This is one of those bugs which, I think, has no ideal solution.
> Your judgment ultimately has about as much weight as anyone else's --
> probably more, since you're the maintainer.

well, the thing is privoxy has a sick behaviour. if you want to hide
cookies values, then it's fine. but put garbage in them ... (i've not
tested it myself, so i don't know if this is not only white spaces or
anything of that sort, ... but even spaces ... why not put the value to
empty string ???)

maybe I should only put a warning in README.debian ? but I don't like it
either

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O