Re: About x.org and other packages

I've some questions, of course for being a newbie Debian maintainer (because I'm an "advanced?" Debian user), I'm not going to take care of x.org, but I'd like to see it into official Debian repositories instead of our XFree86, x.org is more powerful and It improves in many ways compatibility. So I was wondering if someone is going to bring it to Debian.

i am thinking i heard that the X Strike Force is eventually planning to migrate entirely to the x.org tree. they are working hard on it.
[they also have preliminary packages, i have them.]

--elijah