Re: RFC and RFS: latex-svninfo

On Thursday 13 January 2005 10.15, Frank Küster wrote:
> But you should also install the pdf or
> dvi files, and put them or symlinks in a place where texdoc can find
> them (i.e., /usr/share/doc/texmf/latex/svninfo)

Ok.  /usr/share/doc/texmf/README tells me to run mkhtml to regenerate
helpindex.html, but grep dpkg/info/*postinst doesn't show any call in the
packages I've installed, and that README is from 1994, so I'm not too sure
- so, do I call mkhtml or not, or only if tetex-doc is installed, or ...?
(I notice that mkhtml is 0644, so it doesn't seem to be heavily used...)

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured link: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/subkeys