Re: RFS: (2nd try) bmon - Command-line bandwidth monitor and rate estimator

Reto Schuettel wrote on 17/01/2005 12:48:
Hi Simon

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 12:22:04PM +0100, Simon Richter wrote:

You could package a static build of libnl and omit the shared library, which is usually the way to go with unstable ABIs.

According to the developer static linking isn't possible. Anyway, the
feature isn't that important, I hope I can integrate it in a later
version.

I would file an RFP: libnl at least. Maybe someone else picks it up and creates the libnl package for you. Then it would simply be a matter of Build-Depends/Depends to add the libnl dependent features.

cu,
sven