Re: Adopting an orphan

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 04:40, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:

Oh, okay, seemed logical to me that hwtools was the package hwtools...

> If you use that line, your 'owner 211921 eternityos@free.fr' will
> fail, unless you use 'package wnpp' before 'owner 211921
> eternityos@free.fr'.

> It may failed because it refused to change it to an empty ITA. It
> should have been:
>
> retitle 211921 ITA: hwtools -- Collection of tools for low-level hardware

Yes, okay, well thank you anibal and thank you all of you, seems i've done
everything the wrong way :/

I'll do it that way, hehe, that's crazy, an other answer that comes, i thought
at first sight this list was sleepy.... heh

Thanks