RFS[2]: cpufrequtils (comments on packaging also welcome)

Hello,

this is the second call for sponsors for cpufrequtils, a useful (hint,
sponsor me - sponsor me :)) package with utilities to deal with cpufreq
interface (it contains command line utilities and a shared library).

Hopefully many of the existing cpufreq related daemons will soon use
the provided library (cpufreqd is migrating at least).

i386 bins and sources available here:
deb http://oioio.altervista.org/debian binary/
deb-src http://oioio.altervista.org/debian source/

The original ITP is 278767.

Last but not least comments on packaging are welcome. :)

Thanks
--
mattia
:wq!