Re: RFC and RFS: latex-svninfo

Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> schrieb:

> I created a quick package of Achim Brucker's svninfo latex Package.
> <http://www.brucker.ch/projects/svninfo/index.en.html>
>  - google did find a mail (from 2003, though) indicating that no latex
> package packaging policy exists, so I haven't looked further.

There is a draft at http://people.debian.org/~frank/Debian-TeX-Policy/,
but it's really just a draft. Some things are not yet completely
consistent, and some things are simply dreams, unimplemented as yet.

So in practice, it's a good thing to have the tetex maintainers look
over it, and to stick what other packages did. Do you have an URL?

Regards, Frank
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer