RFS: When, Ben Crowell

I have a software package called When that I'd like to request a
sponsor for. I've actually gotten to the point where I've made the
debian package, and it passes lintian and linda without errors.
The license is GPL (or Perl's license, at the user's discretion).

short description:
 a personal calendar program

long description:
 When is a minimalistic personal calendar. It runs from the command
 line, and it uses a plain text file format, which you can edit
 using your favorite editor. It doesn't depend on any libraries,
 so it's very easy to install.

The software is available here:
  http://www.lightandmatter.com/when/when.html
The tarball is capable of building the debian package if you
do a 'make debian', but it requires my own GPG key's password.
If the idea is to have the sponsor GPG-sign the package, then
the sponsor should edit the lines in the Makefile that define
the vaiables MAINTAINER_EMAIL and MAINTAINER_NAME.

TIA!