Re: Looking for a sponsor

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 02:10:18PM +0100, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 01:13:29PM +0100, Maciej Dems wrote:
> > > How does your package differ from konwert?
> > > Has it got some advantages?
> >
> - Your copyright file still doesn't look as it should.
>   Take a look at such files in other packages. Name of author should be
>   mentioned also under "Copyright" header. Then follows license.
>   You can use package "potrace" as an example.
Let me make sure that others also understand correctly.  The dh_make
./debian/copyright template (for "single binary" packages) looks like:

	This package was debianized by ...
	It was downloaded from ...
	Copyright:
	Upstream Author(s): ...
	License:

You should make the line that says "Copyright:" look like:

	"Copyright Justin Pryzby"

or maybe

	"Copyright (C) 2004 by Justin Pryzby"

which seems to be used elsewhere.  I thought lintian enforced this,
but I can't seem to find it in the code.  I'm opening a couple bugs
now we speak.

Justin