RFS: bmon - Portable bandwidth monitor and rate estimator

Hi

I'm looking for a sponsor for the following package:

Package:         bmon (2.0.1)
Home page:       http://suug.ch/~tgr/bmon/
Upstream Author: Thomas Graf <tgraf@suug.ch>
License:         MIT/X
ITP Bug:         #286764 [0]
 bmon is a portable bandwidth monitor and rate estimator running on
 various operating systems. It supports various input methods for
 different architectures. Various output modes exist including an
 interactive curses interface, lightweight HTML output but also simple
 ASCII output.

 Statistics may be distributed over a network using multicast or unicast
 and collected at some point to generate a summary of statistics for a
 set of node

Package can be obtained from: http://bounty.schuettel.ch/~reto/deb/bmon/

Since this is my first package I am looking for any feedback!
Thanks!

Reto Schüttel

0) http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=286764