Re: Second RFS: cnet network simulator

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 12:55:06 +0100
"J. M. D. Mendinueta" <mendi@ulises.tel.uva.es> wrote:

> I make the package on several Debian boxes downloading the sources
> with APT, and seems to work well.

  Working well is good, but there is some quality standards a package must
satisfy to be accepted in Debian. A quick review of your sources shows for
example there is a lot of .ex files that shouldn't be there (they're
templates from dh_make).

  I'd suggest you to install linda and lintian packages. Being linda/lintian
clean is usually required to be sponsored. After solving all the issues
pointed out by them make you third RFS ;-)

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones Lastra - mones@aic.uniovi.es
  Centro de Inteligencia Artificial, Universidad de Oviedo en Gijon