Second RFS: cnet network simulator

Hello,

two weeks ago, I send a RFS for a packet I maintain internally for research
at Department of Signal Theory, Communications and Telematic Engineering at Valladolid
University in Spain.

My intention is to put the package in the Debian distribution. Below are the
package description, and links to download the binary and source packages. They have been tested exausthively by us, in a custom Knoppix remasterization which
includes my cnet package and used by our students.

Name: cnet

Licence: GPL

Short Description: A X11 TclTK based network simulator program

Long Description:

Cnet allows you to simulate data link layer network protocols, by
programming it in C language. Also, you specify the topology of
the simulated network.
.
Cnet compiles your source and dinamically links it, and the
simulation begins. It is a graphical program, so you cand view
your simulated packes travelling in a virtual network environment.

Location: apt -> deb http://gsic.tel.uva.es/debian-packages unstable main
deb-src http://gsic.tel.uva.es/debian-packages unstable main

         web -> http://gsic.tel.uva.es/debian-packages/pool/main/c/cnet

I have put the source packages, as Ricardo Mones tell in a email to debian-mentors list. I make the package on several Debian boxes downloading the sources with
APT, and seems to work well.

Many thanks by your attention. Hope somebody wants to sponsor my package.

Cheers,

Mendi