Re: RFH: strange message after package upload

* Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@its.monash.edu.au> [2004-08-24 12:46:32 +1000]:

> On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 11:43:08AM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> >Check the list of binary packages of sidplay-libs at:
> >
> >http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/sidplay-libs.html
> >
> >and you will see libresid-dev listed there.
 Yes, but what does warning mean, when libresid-dev already exists? Why
that said a new binary package? OK, my sponsor had some problems
uploading it, somehow gnupg produced bad signature for him, then dsc
changed on his next upload, so the md5sum was not correct, etc. All in
all uploding sidplay-libs 2.1.0-3 failed.

> Which is a package you are taking over from ivo.
 Yes, and? It should not generate that warning.

> Sorry for the noise.
 No problem, I am just curious why the uploading failed.

Thanks,
Laszlo/GCS