Re: RFH: strange message after package upload

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 09:35:08PM +0200, Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi wrote:
>Hi,
>
> My sponsor uploaded sidplay related packages for me. It was like before
>with other packages: I get a message that the upload was ok, then that
>it was accepted. However for two binary packages I get this snippshet:
>-- snip --
>(new) libresid-dev_2.1.0-3_i386.deb optional devel
>WARNING: Already present in main distribution.
>-- snip --

Check the list of binary packages of sidplay-libs at:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/sidplay-libs.html

and you will see libresid-dev listed there.

>What does it mean, and how can I fix it? The package already contained
>this binary package, so it is definiately not new. I have triple checked
>that the distribution name is ok: unstable; also it does not happen with
>all the binary packages from that source, only with two of them.
>Thanks for any hints in advance,
>Laszlo/GCS

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`. Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' : Free Operating System | Monash University  VIC 3800  Australia