RFS: http-replicator

Hello,

I'm looking for a sponsor for http-replicator, a program I wrote myself.
It's a single-threaded proxy server written in python. I started working
on it some time ago because I needed a way to cache my downloaded debian
packages so they won't have to be redownloaded for each individual pc.
The existing solutions like apt-cacher and apt-proxy didn't really offer
what I was looking for. I have tried to explain this on the website:
http://gertjan.freezope.org/replicator.

A difference with these other solutions is that although http-replicator
has package caching as its primary purpose it still is a general proxy
server. The gentoo community also seems to find it quite useful, seeing
this discussion: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=173226.
Currently http-replicator is in the process of becoming an official
ebuild, which is a bit odd considering I wrote it for debian :-). I hope
it can be in debian as well.

I've read the FAQ, it seems the following information is required:

* Name: http-replicator
* Licence: GPL
* Website: http://gertjan.freezope.org/replicator

Regards,