Re: ITP: python-kde3: Python bindings for KDE3

Hello,

I have made multiple attempts to contact him without any response, but I will try again. In the meantime, I would like to secure a sponsor in the event he agrees to allow me to take over maintainership. Hopefully, the ball will start rolling, as this is holding back my plan to get LSongs into unstable ( it requires PyKDE and it just happens to be the only Depend not satisfied by unstable ).

Later!
Lawrence