ITP: python-kde3: Python bindings for KDE3

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Package name: python-kde3
Version: 3.11.1
Upstream author: Jim Bublitz (jbublitz@nwinternet.com)
Description: Python binding module that provides wide access to the KDE3 API. Supported classes include kio, kjs, khtml and kprint. This version is linked against Python 2.3

There is another ITP for this but it hasn't seen any development in quite some time ( approx 10 months ) so I am filing this one. I recently packaged this as I needed it for a multimedia program i was packaging ( LSongs ) and thought that since this is used by a few Python programs, it might be nice to have it readily available. Right now, most of the packaging work is done. Just cleaning up a bit.

The package is available from http://mentors.debian.net/

I am not a DD yet, so a sponsor is needed too! :)

Sincerely,
Lawrence