Re: RFS: imgvtopgm (was orphaned, now updated, man pages translated)

Wesley J Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>:
> On Saturday 31 July 2004 06:51, Erik Schanze wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have adopted imgvtopgm (Bug #261584).
> > Since previous maintainer isn't able to do an upload for me, so I'd
> > like to ask here for a sponsor, because I'm not a DD yet.
> > Perhaps it could also be an one-time-sponsorship, because I still
> > have a sponsor for my another Palm related package, but he is
> > actually very busy.
>
> Are you still looking for a sponsor? If so, I may be able to help.

That would be nice, thank you in advance.

> Either way, I'm going to go take a peek at the package now and I'll give
> you some feedback...

The package imgvtopgm_2.0-5 is located on:
http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/
or via APT:
deb http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./
deb-src http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./

Also any suggestions are welcome.

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *