Re: RFS: imgvtopgm

Jaldhar H Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org> writes:
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2004, Erik Schanze wrote:

>> I hope so too, but unfortunately there are many unreplied RFSs here
>> last month, perhaps most sponsors are on holidays? ;-)

> Or perhaps no one is packaging anything interesting! :-)

I'm trying to package things that are already in Debian!  :)  If I can get
a sponsor lined up for xfonts-jmk, I'm happy to adopt a few more packages
(several of the Perl packages I have experience with, for instaled;
ExtUtils::F77 and Quantum::Superpositions, in particular).  Or if those
would be easier to sponsor, I can start on one of them.

I do have a bunch of new packages that I'd like to contribute over time
too, but I figured it would be better to start with adoptions and only add
new packages after I'd helped with the backlog of packages needing an
owner.