Re: RFS: imgvtopgm (was orphaned, now updated, man pages translated)

Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de>:
> Hallo Erik,
> * Erik Schanze <schanzi_@gmx.de> [2004-08-01 19:25]:

> > > your manual is written in german, i think an english one would be better
> > > :)
> > What manual do you mean?
>
> all the manuals you program provides.

All manuals are also provide in English, or did I miss something?
I fear I didn't catch your joke, if there was one. :-?

> > Are you able to sponsor it?
>
> no sorry, i am not yet an official maintainer, but i think it would be
> nice, if someone else sponsors it, i think the program is well usable.

I hope so too, but unfortunately there are many unreplied RFSs here last
month, perhaps most sponsors are on holidays? ;-)

Regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *