converting to nroff format

Hi all,

Is it possible to convert _to_ nroff man.1 style input?  I have an tmac
file..  The upstream documentation is in a custom roff-like format.

Thanks,
--
Justin
aptitude install iraf saods9 eclipse xpa sextractor latex-astro wcstools pyraf

PS, for those who are curious, last nights problem with varargs was
unsolvable.  I linked with Debian's tcl8.3 rather than the 7.3 that was
included in the upstream source, which seemed to fix one problem, but
then another one showed up.  I was || that close to packaging upstream's
binaries, but I rewrote the xmkmf stuff into my own makefiles.
debian/rules now forces gcc-3.2, which is the best solution for me for
now.