Follow-Up to a pending bug

Hi,

I'm new to the Debian BTS, so I might ask the obvious... but I didn't find anything in the documentation.

I want to make an addition to a bug report tagged pending. It's about #260810, which suggests a couple of new logcheck rules for postfix. I want to suggest a change of one of the rules (it's a fairly minor issue anyway), so what do I do? Re-open the bug, although it is pending upload and the original thing is fixed alright? Send a follow-up without changing the state of the bug? File a new bug, refering to #260810?

Cheers, Til