RFS: rsnapshot -- a local and remote filesystem snapshot utility

Hi,

* Package name    : rsnapshot
  Version         : 1.1.6-2
  Upstream Author : Nathan Rosenquist <nathan@rsnapshot.org>
* URL             : http://www.rsnapshot.org/
* License         : GPLv2
  Description     : a local and remote filesystem snapshot utility

 rsnapshot is a filesystem snapshot utility. It can take incremental
 snapshots of local and remote filesystems for any number of machines.
 rsnapshot makes extensive use of hard links, so disk space is only used
 when absolutely  necessary.

After having some discussion with the upstream author I just finished
revision 2 of the package. Any comments would be appreceated. Maybe someone
is willing to sponsor it.

The package is of course lintian/linda clean and built with pbuilder.

The package can be downloaded from http://wegi.net/debian/
I also uploaded it to mentors.d.n but it still holds the old revision
(-1), maybe delayed or broken?

The ITP (#257913) can be found under:

Thanks

	Christoph