Re: RFC: various KDE window themes and styles

Marcin Orlowski wrote:
Can't agree. The terminology follows KDE naming scheme for such
elements and it makes sense for me - kwin-style is Window Style
(same name is used in K menu), kwin-decor is Windows Decoration
(and again: same name is used in K menu). What I'd like to get
rid of is "kwin-" prefix, but since there are other packages
that uses such prefix, mine got them too.

the problem with the kwin- prefix is that it implies a link with kwin, the window manager, while it has nothing to do with it in the case of window style.

Mike