Re: RFC: various KDE window themes and styles

Mike Hommey wrote:

What you call kwin-style seems to me to be the kde widgets theme while what you call kwin-decor seems to me to be the kde window decorations, which I named kwin-style in kwin-style-mkultra for I can't remember exactly which reason. So, for consistency (and even though I asked for deletion of kwin-style-mkultra because it is outdated), I'd say
s/kwin-style/kde-theme/
s/kwin-decor/kwin-style/

Can't agree. The terminology follows KDE naming scheme for such
elements and it makes sense for me - kwin-style is Window Style
(same name is used in K menu), kwin-decor is Windows Decoration
(and again: same name is used in K menu). What I'd like to get
rid of is "kwin-" prefix, but since there are other packages
that uses such prefix, mine got them too.

Regards,
--
 "Daddy, what "Formatting drive C:" means?"...

 Marcin                       http://wfmh.org.pl/carlos/