Re: RFC: gtklp-0.9s

Hi!

I'll show the wholte page tomorrow, no time now, but the bug below is no real bug. The config file of gtklp has changed, so the "1" as command was another flag. If you delete the .gtklp/gtklpr or change the gtklpq-command, all works fine.

I *should* check for config-file versions, but I don't do this now ;-)

wys

SirTobi

Of Particular Interest is #157399 which add a button to launch gtklpq
from gtklp--it's fixed in 0.9p-1 (with Guido Guenther's patch) but now
it doesn't work in 0.9s. The button seems to do an sh call, but
unfortunately, it doesn't find gtklpq:

sh: 1: command not found