Re: RFC: gtklp-0.9s

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 08:34:19AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:

> This does not work. You cannot upload a package which links and
> buidld-depends on a library in experimental to unstable. It will FTBFS
> ("fail to build from source") on every autobuilder, because they do
> not access experimental.
>
> You can upload gtklp to experimental or wait for libcupsys2-gnutls10
> to be available in unstable before you upload the package.
>                cu andreas

Thanks for the heads-up. Seems that this gtklp's going into
experimental, as I've already build the binary for i386; but of course,
I haven't even changed debian/control from 0.9p, so in theory, 0.9s-1
can be built in i386 and other archs, with the last unstable libcupsys2 ;)

I'm gonna upload the sources real later. I hope ISBRB ("it successfully
builds from source"). I'll probably pitch in the binary too, but I guess
the sponsor's ought to put it in experimental...

Also, before anything else, I've a little question: I've got a
debian/watch file in the sources, and last time I've tried it, it
doesn't work. Of course it's version 2, and it uses
Location-Version-Action as it's ruleset. For those who would pick up the
sources, I'd appreciate it if you can look in this matter.

Thanks In Advance,
Zakame
--
|*-------------ZAK B. ELEP  (Registered Linux User #327585)-------------*|