Re: RFS: for several packages ;)

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 04:35, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> Hello dear mentors ;)
>
> I really think Debian lacks some games, so I packaged them.
>
> Here goes info about it:
<snip>

I'm interested in both of these, and will try to look at them and get
back to you sometime tomorrow. At a glance they look good.

> In addition I'm looking for sponsor for non-games packages:
<snip>
> imgseek - image viewer and manager with content based query

I'd also be willing to sponsor this.

> I got several mails with questions how many packages did I make in this
> month... well I have many spare time right now so I try to use it for
> Debian ;)

If this time isn't going to be consistently available, then I might
recommend cutting back; Debian is as much about maintaining packages as
it is about creating them.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org>