Re: RFS: lis -- SVR4 compatible STREAMS (+help on lintian)

Hi again Thomas,

I just had a look at your control file.. it's HUGE as you define all the
kernel-lis-modules-2.4.26-1-(386|586tsc|etc..) packages! I suggest you
take a look at how alsa or pcmcia-cs are packaged and create an
"lis-source" package in your control file.

You should not be building all these different flavours from
your main control file. What you want to do is build : lis, lis-dev,
lis-doc, lis-source. The "lis-source" package is the one that will be
used to build the actual kernel modules. To do so you will provide a
template called "lis-source.control" in your main package which will
define the various kernel module packages. Once again, I recommend you
take a look at how ALSA or the PCMCIA packages are built!

Cheers,
Jeremy

--
http://www.jerryweb.org/         : JerryWeb.org