sponsored upload needed

Hi,

I am responsible for the dazuko-source package:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/dazuko-source

Until now I have sent the packages to Magnus Ekdahl <magnus@debian.org>. He then uploaded my packages as a sponsored upload (since I am not yet a Maintainer myself). Unfortunately I have not been able to contact Magnus since October 2003. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to him.

It would be great if someone could sponsor this upload. Even better would be if someone was willing to be my advocate so that I may begin the process of becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Here are the package files:
http://www.dazuko.org/files/dazuko-source_1.2.3-1.diff.gz
http://www.dazuko.org/files/dazuko-source_1.2.3-1.dsc
http://www.dazuko.org/files/dazuko-source_1.2.3-1_all.deb
http://www.dazuko.org/files/dazuko-source_1.2.3-1_i386.change

My public key 0xA698DA99 can be found on the wwwkeys.pgp.net key servers and has already been signed by a Debian Maintainer.

Thanks.

John Ogness