Re: RFS: makeself - utility to generate self-extractable archives

Well,

Too much SPAM in my mailbox, maybe I didn't see your email in the middle
of the pile of crap I found on Monday (something about 350 messages in
INBOX, not including mailing-list messages...)(I didn't read mails last
weekend)....

I'll take a look on it...