Re: RFS: PennMUSH - #3

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 12:43:12AM -0500, Ervin Hearn III wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to make a request for a sponsor for my PennMUSH package. I've been
> working with Joel Baker for a few months now, but he has informed me that he
> won't be able to continue doing so for the time being. The package is in
> pretty good shape, thanks to Joel's input.

Just a note to second this; Ervin has been very good about fixing things,
and is response and cares about the work. After all, he put up with me
nitpicking his package twice already. :)

RL work just has me smashed, but I strongly recommend that anyone who has
some time take a look over it and work with Ervin to get it through any
remaining issues, and uploaded.

And now, back to the grind...
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :