RFS: PennMUSH - #3

Hi all,

I'd like to make a request for a sponsor for my PennMUSH package. I've been
working with Joel Baker for a few months now, but he has informed me that he
won't be able to continue doing so for the time being. The package is in
pretty good shape, thanks to Joel's input.

If anyone is interested in taking a look at it and consider sponsoring it,
I'd appreciate it. All of the package files can be downloaded from:

http://debian.korongil.net/

For reference, the package information is as follows:

* Package name    : pennmush
  Version         : 1.7.7p23
  Upstream Author : Alan Schwartz, T. Alexander Popiel, Shawn Wagner
                     <pennmush-developers@pennmush.org>
* URL             : http://www.pennmush.org/
* License         : Artistic
  Description     : The PennMUSH mush server

  This is the PennMUSH flavor of mud servers of the MUSH branch. It
  provides a number of flexible features to enable players to extend
  the virtual world. This is done by building new rooms and objects,
  and utilizing its internal programming language, MUSHcode.
  .
  PennMUSH provides flexible compatibility with the MUSHcode features
  of many of the other common MUSH flavors, as well as its own
  approach to them.

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux thucalas.korongil.net 2.6.3 #1 Tue Mar 9 01:31:56 EST
2004 i686
Locale: LANG=en_US, LC_CTYPE=en_US

Thanks,
Ervin Hearn III