Re: RFS: mimms - MMS (mms://) streaming media download utility

On Monday 15 March 2004 11:03 pm, Joe Wreschnig wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 22:24, Wesley J Landaker wrote:
> > On Sunday 07 March 2004 9:59 pm, Wesley J Landaker wrote:
> > > Hi folks,
> > >
> > > I'm looking for a sponsor for the mimms package. This upload
> > > would close ITP bug #221806.
> > >
> > > Source and binary packages can be downloaded from:
> > > <http://www.icecavern.net/~wjl/debian/mimms/>
> >
> > It's been more than a week so I guess I'll ping again: any interest
> > in sponsoring this package? =)
>
> I'm interested, but I won't be able to get around to it until this
> weekend at the earliest, probably.

Okay, great; I appreciate your willingness to sponsor. There's no big
rush, I just want to make sure that it doesn't get forgotten about.
Feel free to send any suggestions/corrections my way when you get a
chance to check it over, but I'm pretty confident that the packaging is
sound. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>