Re: RFS: netPanzer

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:25:00PM +0100, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:58:19AM +0100, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > > Well, noone interested? That's bad, cause I thought that Debian's
> > > builders will be helpful with porting it to another architectures :/
> > > Ok, nevermind. Thanks for reading it ;)
> > You should give us a little bit more time. Maybe I will give it a try
> > this evening or tomorrow. If its fine I will be happy to sponsor you, if
> > not you have to fix the problems :).
> Well, sorry for hurring up you, but I'm just too excited with whole
> packaging stuff, and Debian as well ;)

Okay I did a look to your package. Your work has been done very nicely,
but I have two small points for you to fix:

1) please don't install the pixmap into /usr/X11R6/include/pixmaps -
take /usr/share/pixmaps instead
2) why is netpanzer-data a native package ? Please repackage it as a
non-native package (with diff.gz und orig.tar.gz)

If this two points are done I would be happy to sponsor your package.
Netpanzer is really funny :).

Alex

--
Alexander "formorer" Wirt	KeyID: BC7D020A
EMail: formorer@formorer.de	ICQ: 28651245